Inbound Sales Representative w/ Native level of GermanBabel Profiles Publicada hace 2 semanas
Descripción de la Oferta
Are you interested in finding a growing company that is modern and forward-thinking but also stable and fun? Have you already started a career in sales, are driven to learn and progress with your professional path? If so, you might be interested in this opening!
Our client is a company that sells software which simplifies vacation rental marketing and management for property owners. Founded in 2012, the company offers innovative mobile-friendly solutions to help owners manage their bookings on multiple platforms.
Right now they are expanding the existing team in Barcelona and looking for a new colleague to join the success!
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your responsibilities include:
- Follow-up on the contacts obtained by the Marketing team
- Speak to potential clients over email, phone and chat
- Demonstrate the software solution online if needed, support users during their trial phase
- Make sure that leads are qualified, follow them through the process so that they turn out to become clients
- Schedule meetings, complete follow-up tasks via email and phone and source new sales opportunities
- Respond in real-time to website visitors and leads via chat and phone
- Keep the CRM updated along the way – to manage interaction, record activity, access information, forecast deals and update contact records accurately
- Share your feedback and ideas to improve the overall sales strategy
- Work closely with the Product Department as well as Marketing
- Native Level of German
- Fluent Level of English
- 1-2 years of sales experience B2C or B2B
- Experience selling software is preferred
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Engagement in the role and willingness to provide your insight
- Ambition to grow with the growing company